Monday 26 May 2008

Luscious Lilacs...


This picture isn't the best quality and the colours are much more vibrant 'in the flesh' so to speak.
..I made this card for my lovely neice who passed her driving test first time! I know it's not the traditional ''You passed' but it's my version of it lol. I took a gamble with colours as I didn't know what colours she is 'into' but these colours I love so that's why I chose them. The papers are the Amethyst~Floral Prints from Dovecraft and they are beautiful.
I added ribbons, mirror dots, glazed flowers (glazed with Sakura pens) and added a a couple of tags. I brushed over the congratulations tag with watercolours. I did make a box for the card too. I'm pleased to say my niece was surprised and loved the card. She told me these were her favourite colours!! AND, it certainly was a 'congratulations, you passed' card with a difference!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one :) (and all the rest of them!)
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete