Sunday 25 May 2008

An introduction....




Hello, and welcome to my 1st entry to this blog (ok, 2nd but you can't really include 'TESTING' as a first entry!)

I don't really know what I am doing regarding starting up this blog - so it will be interesting to see where it goes from here! So, in my first (2nd) entry I am starting off with showing you my challenge card...

..Ok, here it is, my FIRST ever challenge! I've always been a little bit 'scared' to offer one of my cards up for a challenge but on this occasion, I bit the bullet when I saw the First official Trimcraft Challenge - Summer Florals on the Trimcraft website.

...You were asked to create a project based upon a photo and the words; Summer, Hot Pink, Floral, & Bloom. So to my left is my attempt! I'm not totally happy with it, there is one thing that you can see obviously, and that is; I printed the quote straight onto the card and my paper couldn't have been straight going through the printer! (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)! so the text is slightly on the 'wonk' lol. My daughter Hayley would tell you otherwise, she'd say that I can never do straight! (as in; cut straight lines lol).

If you get a moment, go check out the challenge, there are some amazingly beautiful entries - from some pretty amazing talent! I'm in awe!

Well that's it from me..for now - take note; I WILL be back! hehe

Millie

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter that things aren't straight...it's just your little thing that you do, lol. It wouldn't be one of your cards if it was straight!! Haha.
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete