Monday 26 May 2008

Black & White


There's just something about Monochrome! I just love black and white - just as I love black & white photographs of years gone by..
The card to the left was inspired by the Dovecraft Charcoal Prints papers - they are gorgeous. I added the glazed black & white flower, a rub-on Friend text and a white ribbon ~ Just for the fun of it, I added the little lilac butterfly! I'm quite pleased with the card but as always, I am critical of what I do and will always find something I am not happy with! ~ on the other hand, crafting is meant to be fun and from the beginning to the end of your creation, many a time, the cards turn out different to how you visualised - well, in my case anyway! At the end of the day, you win some, you lose some, but in the middle of it, you've had a fun time creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment